Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 26, 2016 E mail

April 26, 2016



Dear Mom,

Elder Johnson is too good of a person for me. Really! He is a second transfer missionary right not, but he is more than ready to tackle the many stresses and difficulties of being a missionary. He is focused and determined and willing to make good goals and to go for them. He has gone through his fair share of trials, which I was surprised and humbled to hear. I think I often forget how blessed I have been to grow in the situation that I did, but also I have grown in my respect and love for everyone who has made it where they have in spite of many mountains to climb. His faith in Christ is unshakeable, and his desire to share the gospel has been nourished and nurtured before entering the MTC. 
What sort of conversation did you have with his Mom?

I unfortunately don't have as much time to write as I would like, but to put it simply.
This transfer we are going to serve. We are going to serve until the very moment I get on the plane, and I fully intend to serve on the plane, in the airport, and until President Scoggins releases me. I love my Heavenly Father, and I know that He will fulfill all His promises to us. 

Love,
Elder Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment